Saturday, August 02, 2014

Reflections and Remembrances

I recognize that the stuff I write on a day to day basis is not for everyone but from time to time I write things that are really remembrances on past times or reflections on life and living. No politics, no economics, honest.  Some of them have Christian undertones - I used to be much more of a believer than I am now but they are signposts on a journey and I won't vandalize them for ideological purity.  Why do I write them?  Well to be honest I only write them when I can't not write them.  I get something under my skin and I have to extrude it into a piece.  Hmm, that doesn't sound so good, does it?

So anyway, sorry about all the bitchy libertarian stuff - hope you enjoy these pieces.

Tuan

How terror strewn Beirut kicked Athen's ass

Squirrel a go go

On imaginary friends

Back East

Toadstronauts of Jakarta

I've got to get focused and drink more

Ratmi's Tale

Gangsta Nappers

Another Day in Paradise - 'Lou Style

On Cussing

On Crashing and Burning upon reentry to the real world

Kwashiorkor Soccer

All is for the best in this best of all possible worlds

Black dog

Flying

A diamond in the rough

On loss

It's elephants all the way down

No comments:

Post a Comment