Wednesday, January 07, 2015

If Southern Baptist Huckabee becomes the face of the Republican party then the party is dead to me

Or any of the other so called "Christian Values" candidates like Santorum. Heavily "Christian" America has created the most draconian criminal justice system in the world. With the most "Christian" states evincing the most brutality.  Other much less "faithful" nations like Canada or Australia have justice systems that are far more merciful. In some cases by an order of magnitude. How faith in a merciful God has resulted in the most notable eradication of mercy in the modern world is something I wish my theologian friends would address. But I gave up believing that they would address any of my hard questions a long time ago.

You see they're in sales, not quality control.

No comments:

Post a Comment