Saturday, March 15, 2014

Einstein Bagel Networks Bite

And while I'm on my consumer anger binge, Einstein Bagels in Webster Groves Missouri's WiFi network bites big time. I literally have to turn off my phone's wifi every time I enter their store lest my phone get hooked up to their slut of a network*.  And the staff look at you blankly and blame it on 'corporate'.  I bet if the toilet overflowed they'd say the turds floating out the door were from 'corporate' too.  The sign of a poorly run chain.

And another reason that Starbucks kicks their bagels despite offering less food variety and charging an arm and a leg for every cup of coffee.

Pathetic.

*And when the slut network hooks up with my loser Microsoft phone they do some of the nastiest things in HTTP that I've ever seen.  Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment