Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tar and feathers? Sorry, these gun totin' thugs need a Texas Necktie Party

Our fearless protectors are absolutely out of control.  They've become the primary threat.  The clean and decent ones better do something quick before they're all swept away.  I warn my kids about the police about 100 times more often than I do about criminals.  And I think I need to increase the ratio.

Give Us Cash or Lose Your Kids and Face Felony Charges: Don’t Cops Have Better Things to Do?! “Imagine getting pulled over while on a family vacation and having small-town cops accuse you and your family of being drug couriers. Then imagine hearing that you have two options: Fork over your cash and continue on your vacation or face felony charges for money laundering and child endangerment, in which case you go to jail and your kids get handed over to foster care. That’s what happened to Ron Henderson and Jennifer Boatright while traveling through Tenaha, Texas, a town that regards piracy as just another way to raise revenue.” Tar. Feathers.

UPDATE:
It turns out that Tehana is one of these truly criminal towns.  I googled the town and found this, this, this, and this on the first page.  C'mon honest Texas Cops, I know you're out there.  Clean up your messes before you get cleaned up.

Hattip Instapundit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment