Thursday, November 28, 2013

Go Horny Toads - French Lingo Update

I've always had a soft spot for the Texas Christian University Horned Frogs.  Ever since they were the   perennial doormats of the Southwest Conference - the squashed frogs so to speak.  I think it probably has to do with the fact that the only Big 12 mascot I've ever held in my hand is a horny toad.  They're a bit scratchy but if you handle a horny toad gently they will place their trust in you and rest quietly in your hand.  Try that with a Longhorn and you'll get trampled.  And don't talk to me about a Sooner.  Try and hold one of them in your hand and they're liable to go off half cocked.

So in honor of Thanksgiving.  Go Horny Toads!

UPATE:  It has been brought to my attention that I may have inadvertently committed the French literary act of 'double wonton dray'.  To which I respond that I would never knowingly do anything French, nor do I have any familiarity with deviant Oklahoma sexual practices.  And anyone from the University of Tulsa who says otherwise had better remember the severe penalties for violating their Fraternity Initiation vows.




No comments:

Post a Comment