Friday, January 31, 2014

Show me the man and I'll find you the crime - Laurent Beria NKVD head (Murderous KGB predecessor murdered by Stalin)

Fascist is as fascist does. Hey whaddya expect from a Chicago machine bred pol?

Alan Dershowitz Rises To The Defense of Dinesh D’Souza. And he’s not the only one:
The Justice Department’s tactics remind Dershowitz of the words of Stalin’s secret police chief, Lavrentiy Beria, who said, “Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.”
“This is an outrageous prosecution and is certainly a misuse of resources,” charged Dershowitz. “It raises the question of why he is being selected for prosecution among the many, many people who commit similar crimes. 
“This sounds to me like it is coming from higher places. It is hard for me to believe this did not come out of Washington or at least get the approval of those in Washington.”
Here is what Joseph diGenova, former US attorney and a partner at diGenova and Toensing, has to say: “What strikes me as unusual is that it involves a single donation made by an individual with no criminal record. It seems to me that a misdemeanor makes much more sense than a felony charge.”
As I note in Ham Sandwich Nation: Due Process When Everything Is A Crime, guilt or innocence is the least important issue in cases of prosecutorial targeting, because everyone is guilty of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment