Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Holy Crap! Some MIT schmuck says he discovered God and that He's an equation. A really big nasty one with lots of Xs and Ys and sigmas. Or something like that, I don't speak MIT Geek

Here's the 'goofy truth'.  In short:  It's Quant, it's all Quanta these days.  Quantarific, I've always wanted my own Quantapony.  Precisely why do we think 31 year old Asperger's syndrome Physicists knows the Answer to the Meaning of Life and Everything?  I mean Big Thought was an entire planet and it took Him billions of years to come up with the question that defined the 'answer'.  And yet this schmuck who judging from his physiognomy, can't get a date with a chick who shaves her extremities knows who God is, where he brunches and whether He's an Eggs Benedict or Waffle God?  Exsqueeze me?

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment