Friday, December 05, 2014

From the My God are they Really Going to Nominate Her department.

Country video music extolling her virtues as nostalgia. Neuralgia more like. My God is this what we've become? They've become I mean.

If Hook Hoo wins President it will be two entitled affirmative action left wing resumes sans accomplishments in a row. Two inept politicians is all I takes to destroy the dem coalition for good.

If she does run or even win I'll be a little like that boy in Animal House looking at the Playboy only to have a real Playboy bunny inexplicably land on his lap "thank you God". Although I suppose Hillary would only dress up that way for Bill.

But it's a naughty dream because
the country can't take it. The video or the woman.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/12/stand-with-hillary-and-then-laugh-your-a-off.php

No comments:

Post a Comment