Saturday, April 19, 2014

Now on to the Orphans....

O'Care results in widows being thrown off their dead husband's group insurance.

Widder Jones:  "But I can't pay the premium"

Black Barack:  "But you must pay the premium"

Widder Jones:  "But I can't pay the premium"

Black Barack:  "But you must pay the premium or go to the poorhouse with the Medicaid people"

Widder Jones:  "No, anything but that! There are no doctors there"

Black Barack:  "You don't deserve doctors! They are only for people who can pay.  Or are part of an identifiable and leverageable swing voting group!"

Dudly Do-Republican:  "I'll pay the premium!"

Widder Jones:  "Get away from me you homophobic, racist, hater man you! I'm going to Black Barack's poor house!  He loves me because he's progressive"

Black Barack: (twirling his mustache) Bwooohahahahahahahaaaa!

Widows and orphans. My God this is getting ugly. Details at the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment