Monday, February 28, 2011

Don't know much about T-Paw but he sure does good rhetoric

One of the challenges that my more liberal friends constantly remind me of is how to integrate the greed of Wall Street an other corporate rent seekers into the overall 'take back our nation' theme.  Leftists have continued to use 'Wall Street' to whip conservatives long after it ceased to be a Republican constinuency.  I don't know much about Tim Pawlenty but I think he's developed a potentially potent message that clarifies this distinction and more importantly, will resonate with the people.

Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty says growing government, powerful unions and bailed-out businesses make up “a royal triangle of greed” in America.
The possible presidential candidate delivered his assessment Saturday to a large gathering of tea party supporters in Arizona.

Of course it helps that the unions, g-people and corporate welfare queens are behaving so childishly right now.  Keep it up, kids!  Hat tip Hot Air.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:39 PM

    assholes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally don't post obscene comments but I made and exception this time because it so neatly illustrates the point of my post above. Quoting myself: "Of course it helps that the unions, g-people and corporate welfare queens are behaving so childishly right now."

    I said it then and I'll say it now: "Keep it up kids!"

    ReplyDelete