Saturday, February 19, 2011

Another example of how state power corrupts - Doctors handing out fake excuses to union protesters

The state, by separating consumption from payment creates immense opportunities for corruption.  If parents paid the teachers of their children directly none of the Madison farce would be going on.  The parents wouldn't stand for it so the teachers wouldn't dare.  That's how real markets work:  they hold everyone accountable by locating the transaction as close as possible to where the value is delivered.  The fascist's core strategy for power is to obscure that relationship as much as possible and place themselves in the middle as the arbiter of the exchange.  The result:  our current rolling bankruptcy.

This is corroborated by Ann Althouse: “I saw these people myself today. At first I thought it was some sort of comic street theater, but it was, apparently, real doctors, defending what they were doing. I’ll have my video interview up soon. I asked if it was dishonest or unethical, and the answer was that everyone has symptoms, perhaps a migraine, diarrhea, or insomnia. I suggested ‘activitis.’” Someone should complain to the medical licensing board.

Hat tip Instapundit.

No comments:

Post a Comment