Sunday, October 24, 2010

Driving down the dollar to solve our structural economic woes - what could go wrong?

When I was a teen I used to have zits, big ones.  My mother always used to tell me not to mess with them, that I would end up getting them infected and have pock marks.  I ignored her, after all, all she had was 25 years of experience on me.  And besides, what could go wrong?

Now I've got pock marks and with them an enhanced respect for the strategy of not screwing with stuff. It's a  pity our fearless elites didn't have bad acne because they are about to screw with the bedrock source of people's confidence:  the belief at the end of the day that their money's good.

Hint to our 'leaders':  if people lose faith in our money, they lose faith in you and will become disappointed.  Not the pursed lips, Dad's mad 'disappointed' but the rioting, looting and lynching little 'ol you disappointed.  You don't want to do disappointed.  Trust me on this.

More on our childish, zit fiddling leaders here.

No comments:

Post a Comment