Friday, September 17, 2010

Why not start Free Range Jackalope Lint Ranches with the money?

Brother Bubba sent me this story about how our sainted elites created 55 jobs at the cost of $2 million per.  Excuse me but the whole saved x jobs thing is insane.  If you use 111 million to do something good – like reducing Osama Bin Laden’s height by a head or so, then go get ‘em tiger, regardless if any jobs are created.  If you use it to start free range jackalope lint ranches and employ 10,000 people it’s insane (unless you like Free Range Jackalope Lint Salads).


Give me $2 million and I’ll give 5 people jobs pampering me…..I’ll work extra special hard at it.

We are handing increasingly ‘pretend’ money to people to do ‘pretend’ jobs at wildly ‘pretend’ prices. 

Insane.  Obama.  But I repeat myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment