Tuesday, June 17, 2014

If "Science is one of the most trustworthy of human activities" as the Economist says then I've got a solid gold toilet

I'll go look and see if I do. Oh wait. The data's not available because I've been branded a gold toilet denier. And my study showing that 99.7 % of gold toilets are in fact extra shiny plastic have been rejected by every journal even after I funded it myself because no one will hire a "plasticist". And the UN agency formed specifically to prove that everyone who owns a toilet has a gold one has announced that indeed "the sewage is settled" on the aurum crapper conundrum and that I am interfering with the necessary global response: providing gold toilets or at least gold filled holes in the ground for the 2 billion with no access.

Of course drilling 2 billion holes in the ground and filling them with gold would be cheaper and more useful than most of  the very political   recommendations to stop global warming ginned up by the IPCC cabal of rent seekers and bureaucratic bully boys. Who have managed to tip the Economist's extravagant claims for science's credibility...into a very porcelain toilet. Where they sit stinking to high heaven.

The truth is that as more and more science funding has been allocated by government the quality of science has fallen. Whether it's goal driven global programs like AGW or social "science" to justify the latest bureaucratic manipulation, more and more science could use a solid gold toilet.

Flush!

No comments:

Post a Comment