Friday, June 13, 2014

Criminal cover up at the IRS?

IRS "lost" 2 years of IRS Democrat apparatchik and tea party harasser Lois Lerner emails. Probably including lots of incriminating IRS coordination with the White House and Obama campaign officials. How conveeeeeenient.

When the taxing authorities are actively and officially partisan it's hard to sustain a constitutional order. When those officials feel free to destroy incriminating evidence it begins to look impossible. Let's see what Eric "Nothing to see here" Holder does.

We don't have a civil service.  We have a left handed spoils system.  To go with our left handed media and left handed universities and left handed school systems all spouting their left handed 'truth'.  I don't need you to preach my particular brand of guff 24/7 but I would like my government and the educational institutions that it funds and/or subsidizes to at least make some stab at balanced guffiness.  As it stands right now their not even going through the motions.  Equal protection my ass.  Well unequal protection, my ass - which is my point - not my ass but the unequal protection under the law and with respect to government funded and delivered services.  My ass can take care of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment