Monday, April 25, 2011

Brooks on Obama: "he's got multiple personalities" and that's a good thing!

Brooks is getting increasingly incoherent as time goes by - describing his confusion about his man Obama in such confusing terms so as to confuse even me.  This is a man who LIKES Obama, gang.  Wow.


"He's multiple animals," Brooks said. "You know, I would say we're all--we all have multiple personalities. My psychobabble description of him is he's a very complicated person who has many different selves, all of them authentic, but they come out in different contexts. And he is--has always has the ability to look at other parts of himself from a distance, and so it means he has great power to self-correct and I think it gives him power to see himself. It means that he rarely is all in."
Brooks said this is where Obama has an edge on former President George W. Bush.
"You know, President Bush didn't have as much--many multiple selves, so when he made a decision he was all in, he was just going to be there," Brooks continued. "But as I think President Obama is much more cautious, because he's a man of many pieces and many parts and not all of which I understand or I think anybody understands. But it may--it leads to that caution that we see time and time again and almost a self-distancing I see."

Obama:  indecisive, irresolute, confused because he has multiple personalities - and that's a good thing.  Which personality has got control of the nuclear football?  Just askin'....

No comments:

Post a Comment