Wednesday, May 01, 2013

L'toilette cest Moi

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/obamas-hubris-problem-90650.html#.UXqUBdJcrtw.gmail

Just for the record:  I too observed a private minute of silence this morning.  For yesterday's dinner.  Sadly, my photographer didn't capture the historic occasion because she divorced me. 

As I often say:  L'toilette cest Moi.   Well actually, no.  I don't believe that I'm a crapper.  That would be crazy.  Sort of like observing a moment of silence when you are alone in your office and then announcing it to the world.  Of course if an egotist spends a minute silent in his office without a photo op, did he really shut up?

Next up;  President Obama observes a minute of flossing in honor of Gingivitis Prevention Week.  Photo close ups of his pearly whites

No comments:

Post a Comment