Thursday, March 27, 2014

Marijuana prohibitionists really are the worst form of human scum

I don't smoke pot.  I have asthma that is triggered by sucking smoke in my lungs so I stay away from the stuff.  That being said, I've hung around a lot of people who have used mind altering drugs - both legal and illegal - and without a doubt the safest one I've ever encountered is pot.  No one.  NO ONE has ever been documented of dying from a THC overdose.  That compares to 25,000 people who die from alcohol poisoning every year and about 17,000 who die from prescription drug overdoses.

Yet there are still 60,000 Americans in prison from Marijuana - mostly trafficking.  And millions of Americans are humiliated and harassed by police who use this ultra safe drug as their gateway to steal people's cars, homes and other property and share it among themselves via legal larceny, oops, I mean asset forfeiture. East of where I live in the Corrupt State of Illinois, local cops even run a specific asset forfeiture scam against anyone who looks like they might have marijuana in the car.

I know this because the thugs, oops, I mean police tried it on me.  They look for people in 'druggie' looking cars (I drive a minivan, go figure) and follow them until they inevitably do something 'wrong'.  Then they write you up for an 'unsafe lane change' or a tail light being out and try to strike up a conversation with you.  At some point they'll get serious - as if you've told them something that makes them need to search your car.  They'll 'ask' to search it but with that same tone of 'you really don't want to say no to me'.  If you say yes and they find any pot or pot paraphernalia then you'll make the rest of your trip by Greyhound and they'll have a shiny new toy.

All in chock full of goodness America.  It is this vile and criminal behavior by out so called 'protectors' that leads me to conclude that anyone who supports or enforces marijuana prohibition - and that of course, includes all policemen and prosecutors unless they specifically refuse to do so - are hateful, evil people who take joy in hurting and humiliating others.  I can not imagine working for or employing one or sharing a church pew with them.  They are beneath contempt and should be shunned.  It is astounding to me that otherwise decent people should be so enthusiastic for hurting and humiliating others.

We should prohibit these people until their bigotry fever breaks, not pot.  This was all triggered by a nice editorial by conservative columnist Michelle Malkin in the conservative NY Post.  Prohibitionists:  you're not welcome anywhere.  Well except the DEA and other similar thug ranches.  Go away.  Leave the rest of us alone.  You scum.

ADDENDUM:  OK, OK, I'll stipulate that child molesters are the worst form of human scum, followed by human traffickers and children who never call their Moms but marijuana prohibitionists are definitely fourth scummiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment